Saturday, February 16, 2013

So there was this girl....

This, is the story of my life;



I had a humble beginning as we all do.



I became self-conscious at a young age because soon after my baby teeth came in, the enamel eroded causing my top front teeth to turn black.



My mother tried for years to homeschool me but gave up and left me to learn on my own.
Having no choice but to go with them to work, I spent a good portion of my childhood in a van.
There I picked up odd habits such as eating cardboard.
I would then go home to my imaginary girlfriend. Mimi.



I grew into a pessimistic young lady.



I grew out my hair and started trying to smile more.

I also became addicted to various internet sites such as Neopets and GaiaOnline.
Maplestory came later.



I went through a bad phase.



I cut off all my hair and obtained a boyfriend.

                                                     (Long-distance, of course.)


Eventually, I was single again. 
I won tickets to a Lady Gaga concert.



Obtained a best friend.



Started being kawaii.



I cosplayed.



Second boyfriend obtained.



Dyed my hair several colors. Moved. Broke up with my boyfriend. Went through heartaches.



Fell in love.



Boyfriend went away to bootcamp. I had awesome hair.



He put a ring on it.



Got hitched.

                                                                 (D'awwwwe.)



Well, that's pretty much all the interesting things of my life up until now in a nutshell.
I might eventually get around to adding more, relevant photos, but I've been working on this for long enough now. x.x

Until next time~

Arielle

No comments:

Post a Comment